Monday, October 29, 2007

Good thing we didn't have to wait 86 years again...

Have you heard that the Red Sox won the World Series?

Oh yeah, baby.

Thanks to the Sox (well, really Fox) I haven't gotten much sleep in the past couple of weeks. I mean, really... can't the West coast just suck it up and watch a game at 4 PM? The 8:30 PM game time for us is ridiculous.

But besides that, all I can say is WOW. What a post-season!

Seriously, that's all I can say right now because I am so exhausted from staying up too late to watch the Red Sox win the WORLD SERIES!

WHOOOT, WHOOOT!

- Jane

5 comments:

Kris said...

It's seriously worth the bleary-eyed fog I'm in today. Well played, boys.

Unknown said...

I'm with you on the tired. Went to bed at 2, got up at 7. That is NOT enough sleep.

I'm wiped, but so freaking happy. Sweep! Again. In my lifetime! I never would have believed it 20 years ago!

Anonymous said...

Yes.
Sweet. Caroline, that is!
Can't wait for announcement about the celebration!
Sharon - Pinks & Blues Girls

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I went to bed in the sixth inning (pregnancy - oy) but my husband woke me up in the 9th to watch the Sox win. After that I couldn't get back to sleep all night. Not necessarily because I was excited... I was, but because my husband snores. ;)

Wish I could make it to the parade!

Kara said...

yeah, when IS the parade? Please let it be on Saturday.... again. HA! I just used the word "again" when referring to the Sox and a World Series win.

Life, as they say, is good.