Friday, May 25, 2007

Whaddya think about the new banner?

So. Thoughts?

Binky requested more information about the picture I was using for the banner so I decided to upload my work in progress and get everyone's feedback. Feel free to tell me to change anything that you don't care for, because it won't insult me.

(Okay, my feelings may be hurt just a little bit but I'll get over it)

If the picture is too schmaltzy I'll happily change it to something else. If you don't like the color of the font I'll change that too. And the tagline - oh the tagline! - that thorn in my side. I'm still up for suggestions. See the comments to the post below and feel free to add your own or vote for one that's already been suggested.

6 comments:

Kara said...

pretty. i love the beach. I don't think we have anyone from VT... do we? Either way, they probably like the beach too.

Whirlwind said...

I like the banner.

Sarahviz said...

I'm a fan.

Unknown said...

Ok by me. I'm big on the beach myself!

Fairly Odd Mother said...

I like the banner too. I have nothin' for the tagline so I'm ok with it.

Major Bedhead said...

I love the banner. Love it. I am longing for the beach.....