Thursday, May 24, 2007

Buttons

Hey, I just thought of this. We need buttons! Nice buttons for your sidebars. I'm going to make a couple, but I'd like some input. What do you think would best represent New England? Lobster, Chowda, fricking trees? Sailboats? Anyone? Bueller?

Updated: Because I'm an insomniac, here are a few buttons I whipped up. If you hate them, say so.











If you like one, tell me and I'll put the code up so you can link your blog here. Note that I already have the first one on my blog. That's my personal favorite, but you can use any of them. I've already uploaded them to photobucket, so they're easy to put on your template.

Oh, and I can do a banner with the same image if you want, Ms Chicky.

M

5 comments:

Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Thanks! I was just coming up with some myself. And a banner too. If I throw in the towel I'll let you know.

Whirlwind said...

Cool I was thinking about some buttons as well, but I really like yours. I can't decide between the first and forth as my favorites though.

Life As I Know It said...

Great idea!
I love the first and fourth as well.

Fairly Odd Mother said...

I'm with the majority on liking 1 & 4 the best (4 is my favorite if I had to pick just one).

Whirlwind said...

Any chance of getting the code for some buttons?