Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Do I have a meet-up idea for you!

I'm a Pottery Barn affiliate (I have PB ads on my blog occasionally) and today I got email from PB about a FREE decorating class they're offering. Yes, that would be FREE. My all time favorite word.

The class will be Sunday, August 19. The ad says "Join us for a complementary class and learn tips on organizing and adding style to your workspace." Just what I need as my workspace is disorganized and messy! Hey, I share it with two teenagers. I'm not the worst of the slobs in our house.



Anyhow, I want to call and sign up, and I need a show of hands to see who else wants to go. My closest Pottery Barn is at the Atrium in Chestnut Hill. But according to the web site, there are more in the general New England area. If you can't make it to Chestnut Hill, maybe you can make it to one of these stores and we can compare notes.

So who is up for a decorating challange? And just to make sure you're up it, post a photo of your workspace so we can see who needs the most help. I bet I win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could definitely make it to the Atrium August 19th... it's only about an hour from me and I TOTALLY need some major PB help in my home office (no seriously, it's bad). Plus, it would be great to finally meet up with other NE Mamas!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls